Is your organization ready for a brand evolution? Consider the following questions as you contemplate taking the first step in the process:
- Why is the organization considering this initiative?
- What is the vision?
- Does the brand currently have an articulated positioning statement and set of operational values?
- Who within the organization sparked this idea and why?
- Are key decision makers on board?
- What are the objectives for the new or refreshed brand?
- How does general staff feel about this project?
- What is the budget and timeline?
- If seeking outside help for the brand, what does the agency selection process look like?
- What structure will the decision making process employ?
- What are the project’s criteria beyond cost versus ROI?
- What department and / or people within the organization are set to manage and evangelize the new brand once complete?
- What does success look like?
The answers to these internal organizational questions are essential to ensuring an efficient, successful outcome.