SME NOW /
- Why is the organization considering this initiative?
- What is the vision?
- Does the brand currently have an articulated positioning statement and set of operational values?
- Who within the organization sparked this idea and why?
- Are key decision makers on board?
- What are the objectives for the new or refreshed brand?
- How does general staff feel about this project?
- What is the budget and timeline?
- If seeking outside help for the brand, what does the agency selection process look like?
- What structure will the decision making process employ?
- What are the project’s criteria beyond cost versus ROI?
- What department and / or people within the organization are set to manage and evangelize the new brand once complete?
- What does success look like?
Irving, Texas (Nov. 6, 2017) – The organization formed to plan and administer a nationwide celebration of the 150th anniversary of college football in 2019 will soon have its look.
The College Football 150th Anniversary has announced it will partner with SME, a Learfield Company, in the design of its logo and branding campaign. A creative services agency, SME will work to develop the full brand identity for the Anniversary. read more…
New Big South PSA Kicks Off the College Football Season
The Big South Conference once again joined forces with SME to enliven the conference’s brand story through a dynamic football PSA. read more…
Quinnipiac Athletics Looks to the Future with Evolved Identity Suite
Quinnipiac University teamed-up with SME to refresh their athletics identity suite. With a sleeker look that complements the recent institutional rebrand, the evolved identity positions Quinnipiac Athletics for sustained growth and success.
Ticketmaster Partners with SME to Brand the Future of Ticketing
Ticketmaster, a Live Nation subsidiary and the leading ticketing company in the world, has partnered with SME to help better define, identify and communicate its game-changing B2B products and services to its vast network of clients, prospects and partners. read more…
This weekend’s 143rd running of the Kentucky Derby marks SME’s 10-year anniversary of working with Churchill Downs. Throughout this decade-long partnership, SME not only created the master brand identity, but also every event identity since 2009. In addition, SME provided strategic counsel to elevate the Kentucky Derby from a beloved horserace to a lifestyle brand.